VRA INDIANA RENTAL FIREARMS
BROWNING 1911-380 .380ACP 3″$699.00out of stock
GLK 42 .380ACP 3.25″ 6+1$459.00in stock
GLK 43 9MM 3.25″ BRL FXD$489.00in stock
GLK GEN4 19 9MM 4″ 3-15RND$559.00in stock
GLK GEN4 26 9MM 3.47 FXS 10RD$559.00in stock
H&K VP9 9MM 2-15RND 4″$625.00out of stock
RUGER LC9S 9MM 7+1 BLK$409.00in stock
SAI 1911 45ACP RANGE OFFICER$859.00in stock
SAI XDM 3.8 40SW 2-17RND MAGS$649.00in stock
SAI XDM 9MM 4.5″ BRL BLK 19+1$589.00out of stock
SAI XDS 9MM 3.3″ 2-7RND$569.00out of stock
SIG 938 9MM 3″ NITRON SLITE$699.00out of stock
SIG P238 380ACP FDE, SLITE$649.00in stock
SNW 642 CA 38P 1 7/8 RB DA SS$409.00in stock
SNW MP SHIELD45 .45ACP 3.375″$449.00in stock
SNW SW22 VICTORY .22LR 5.5″$409.00in stock
RUGER AMERICAN CMPT 9MM 3.55″$479.00in stock
SAI XDS 45ACP 3.3″ 2-5RND$569.00out of stock
SNW M&P SHIELD 9MM 3-1/8″ 7RND$429.00in stock
RUG SR22 22LR 3.42″ BL AS 2-10$369.00in stock
RUGER LCR 38SPL+P D/A$479.00in stock
100 Corporate Center Drive
Vandalia, OH 45377
5255 S St Road 3
New Castle IN 47362
Hours Of Operation
Monday—Thursday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday—Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Firearm Purchasing Disclaimer:
VRA WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
*Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box*
- The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
- Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
- Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
- The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
VRA is closed the following holidays:
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Fourth of July (3rd4th)
- Labor Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day