The Dayton Business Journal published an article on 07/15/2015 about our recent expansion(s) at VRA, and our second planned location in New Castle, IN. In order to keep our branding in place our second location will be known as Victory Range and Armory, and will be...read more
A new firearm purchase is in your near future, but you aren’t exactly sure what would be best for you and your needs. You have done your research online, but pictures online don’t give you the full experience, nor do they allow you to get a feel for weight, grip, and...read more
This past August, VRA started construction on a new room and began remodeling the show floor. We did this to accommodate a growing demand for space to host corporate functions, large group outings, and fundraisers. We were also in need of more storage and room to help...read more
So you have decided you want to purchase a new firearm. You have done some online research, talked to a few friends, and maybe even stopped into a local gun store to get try and gather so much needed information. At this point you are ready to make a purchase, but are...read more
If you’re looking to purchase an NFA item, such as a suppressor, an SBR, or a pre-ban fully automatic rifle, you may be unsure about whether to seek your Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) or obtain an NFA gun trust. Working with your CLEO doesn’t require an upfront...read more
At VRA, we often hear customers say that they would love to own a suppressor, or silencer—but that they aren’t exactly sure what they would use one for. It’s clear that the real benefits of using a suppressor are eclipsed by a perceived “cool factor.” While we agree...read more
100 Corporate Center Drive
Vandalia, OH 45377
5255 S St Road 3
New Castle IN 47362
Hours Of Operation
Monday—Thursday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday—Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Firearm Purchasing Disclaimer:
VRA WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
*Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box*
- The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
- Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
- Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
- The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
VRA is closed the following holidays:
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Fourth of July (3rd4th)
- Labor Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day