SALES & SERVICE
VRA showcases a safe, modern shooting facility with a huge inventory of firearms and accessories for sale. Talk to our staff members, who are all NRA Certified Range Safety Officers. They’ll make sure you find the right product for your needs. Come visit our showroom, call 937.387.0485, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
Coming soon! Visit our online store.
Our online store helps us extend our customer service everywhere. We make your buying experience convenient and hassle free.
Browse our selections, choose your items, and add them to your cart. After you submit your cart, someone at VRA will contact you about pricing and availability. Our online selection represents just a partial display of what we offer. If you don’t see the gun you want, submit your request as a custom order, and we’ll find it. VRA will then contact you within 24 hours.
After you have placed your order, you’ll make your purchase by phone to better secure your personal information. We will then ship your gun to the Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer of your choice. If you don’t know your nearest FFL dealer, we will find one in your area. VRA also helps you complete any firearmrelated paperwork.
Buying from VRA is just the beginning of your VRA experience. We provide premium customer service for all of your purchases. We offer a relaxed, family friendly environment dedicated to providing a satisfying experience for everyone, from the novice to the expert shooter.
What we offer:
- We assist with firearm related paperwork.
- We install accessories purchased at VRA for FREE.
- We fit customers with the right firearms for their needs.
- We include a lifetime warranty on firearms purchased at VRA.
- We provide service and maintenance for as long as you own the gun.
- We show customers how to shoot, clean, and maintain firearms safely and responsibly.
- We return VRA purchased firearms to manufacturers for warranty repair and manufacturing errors.
- We provide help and encouragement on the ranges, explain range rules and guidelines, and make sure the ranges are safe and clean.
- $15 per gun
- Appraisals are for value and insurance purposes only. They do not represent a tradein value at VRA.
100 Corporate Center Drive
Vandalia, OH 45377
Hours Of Operation
Monday—Thursday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday—Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
5255 S St Road 3
New Castle IN 47362
Hours Of Operation
Monday—Friday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Firearm Purchasing Disclaimer:
VRA WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
*Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box*
- The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
- Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
- Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
- The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
VRA is closed the following holidays:
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Fourth of July (3rd4th)
- Labor Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day