Education, Service, Commitment and Relationships
We want to help every customer become a safe, skilled, and knowledgeable firearm owner. That’s why our philosophy consists of four main beliefs: education, service, commitment, and relationships.
- We stay current on industry knowledge for the benefit of customers.
- We demonstrate how a product works, how to use it, and how to identify its pros and cons.
- We participate in ongoing staff education so our team can provide helpful instruction for experts and novices.
- We offer several courses, including the Firearms Safety Training Course (F.A.S.T), the Ohio Carrying a Concealed Weapon Course (CCW), the Ohio Retired Police Officers Recertification, and our own Shooting Technique Advancement Course (S.T.A.C).
- We assist with firearm related paperwork.
- We install accessories purchased at VRA for FREE.
- We fit customers with the right firearms for their needs.
- We show customers how to disassemble, clean, and safely shoot firearms.
- We return VRA purchased firearms to manufacturers for warranty repair and manufacturing errors.
- We provide help and encouragement on the ranges, explain range rules and guidelines, and make sure the ranges are safe and clean.
- We continue to look for ways to bring our customers the most in education, inventory, services, and facilities.
- We offer a NSSF Five Star facility that includes an expansive retail store and a highquality air filtration system in our ranges.
- We want to build lifelong relationships that go beyond a single purchase.
- We want to build trust in order to provide customers with a specialized buying experience.
- We want to assist in all your firearm needs and help you become a safe, skilled, and knowledgeable firearm owner.
100 Corporate Center Drive
Vandalia, OH 45377
5255 S St Road 3
New Castle IN 47362
Hours Of Operation
Monday—Thursday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday—Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Firearm Purchasing Disclaimer:
VRA WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
*Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box*
- The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
- Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
- Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
- The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
VRA is closed the following holidays:
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Fourth of July (3rd4th)
- Labor Day (Sunday—Monday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day